U-Card Dx™ Monkeypox Virus Test
Wondfo U-Card Dx™ Monkeypox Virus Test is an automated, real-time polymerase chain reaction(PCR) assay intended for the rapid, in vitro qualitative detection of Monkeypox Virus plasma, serum, scab and lesion exudate specimens . The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of orthopox virus infection disease, which is caused by Monkeypox Virus (MPV).
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
rapid result in 30-40 mins
Ready to Use
No sample pre-processing
Storage and Stability
1. Store the U-Card Dx™ Monkeypox Virus Test at 2～30ºC until the expiry date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. Kit contents are stable until the expiry date printed on the outer box.
4. Do not open the sealed pouch until ready to use.
5. The Test Cartridge should be used within 1 hour once opened.
|Time of Result
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.