Wondfo One Step HBsAg Whole blood/Serum/Plasma Test is a rapid immunochromatographic assay designed for qualitative determination of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
Instant result in 15 mins
Simple & Convenient
Easy to use, no equipment required
4-30℃ valid for 24 months
One Step HBsAg Whole blood/Serum/Plasma Test is a rapid immunochromatographic assay designed for qualitative determination of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For healthcare professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC~30ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date printed on the package.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
1. Collect whole blood using the suitable anti-coagulant. Use whole blood directly, or separate the serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
2. Test should be performed immediately after the specimens have been collected. Do not leave the specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods. Specimens may be stored at 2°C~8°C for up to 3 days.
For long-term storage, specimens should be kept below -20°C. It’s not suitable to test the whole blood samples which have been stored at 2°C~8°C for more than 7 days.
3. Bring specimens to room temperature before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.